Monday, April 18, 2016

You can't out give GOD!

I love my life. Not bragging at all because it doesn't come without it's share of hurdles to leap, climb and sometimes crawl over but what ever it takes it never ceases to amazing me that I am never alone in doing it. If you have been a friend of mine for any length of time you know I ask you to give. Whether its your money your time or your prayers I'm usually asking for you to do something! So that when something does prick your heart like it does mine on a regular bases you can follow the leading of that heart felt ping and get blessed like I do all the time. SO all that being said THANK YOU to all who have been so faithful to oblige me in asking so much of you but honestly DOESN'T"T IT FEEL GREAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment