Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why the donate button

Well you may have noticed I now have a donate button on my blog site. That is because The Hoka Hey Challenge for me is going to be an awareness ride. People were so kind to me last year because of the breast cancer and made it possible for me to do the ride that I want to return some of my gratitude by riding for two very needed groups.One is the Serve Veterans Fund and the other is for the Lakota Souix Indians on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.I will be riding this year as a bike a thon. I will be looking for people to donate or help me get donations. Like other bike a thons You can find people for me and earn things like patches dog tags t-shirts and sweatshirts based on the level of donations you are able to collect.Or you can simply donate straight into my pay pal account.And of course it's tax deductable.I can provide you with a sign up sheet if you are interested in helping collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment